Nestled in a high demand family friendly suburb, this home offers modern comfort, peace and privacy and is perfect for families who enjoy effortless daily living.
In proximity to green open park-lands, it's conveniently located to local shops and supermarkets, sporting fields and a selection of great schools as well as other attractions such as Nurragingy Reserve, Eastern Creek Raceway and Wet and Wild.
- Freshly painted throughout, new floorboards to stairs and upper level
- Inviting lounge with tiled floors and plenty of natural light
- Light filled kitchen and dining flowing to the outdoors
- Charming outdoor entertaining opening onto wrap around yard
- Caesar-Stone kitchen with gas cooktop, generous pantry
- Three bedrooms complete with wardrobes and/or walk in robes
- En-suite bathroom has double vanity sinks. Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Internal laundry and extra downstairs toilet, air conditioning
- Lock-up garage, with internal access
- Close to parks, shops, Doonside station and M4/M7 access
*Sorry, no pets considered
By appointment only - the AHP to contact you after you've lodged an Expression of Interest
This discounted property is subject to eligibility criteria specified by the National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS).
To qualify for this property, you must meet the following eligibility criteria: