Brand new two bedroom apartment on level one. Beautiful interiors with flowing indoor/outdoor integration designs.
Exceptionally spacious living areas capturing streams of natural sunlight throughout the day and a generous all-seasons balconies, perfect for entertaining.
• ultra-contemporary interiors included and sun-drenched living area
• Modern kitchen with Caesar stone benchtop and gas cooking stainless steel European appliances, Microwave included
• Natural light fully filled bedroom and built-in robes
• Internal laundry, dryer, Intercom, air-conditioning throughout
• Large entertaining balcony, secure car park, cage storage, all lift access
• High quality solid full brick building (including the internal wall)
• Within well respected Killara High School catchment area
• Common BQQ area with gas BBQs
600-meter walk to Gordon train station, Woolworths, and popular cafes and eateries.
Catchment zone for renowned schools.
Wonderful opportunity to be the first to live in a brand new apartment and enjoy the North Shore lifestyle.
***NOTE*** HOUSEHOLD INCOME LIMITS APPLY - The rent is discounted from normal market rent under the State Environmental Planning Policy (SEPP) affordable rental housing program. The income limits vary depending on the number of people in the household.
By appointment only - the AHP to contact you after you've lodged an Expression of Interest
This discounted property is subject to eligibility criteria specified by the NSW Affordable Housing Ministerial Guidelines.
To qualify for this property, you must meet the following eligibility criteria: