One-bedroom apartment in the center of St Leonards for lease. Features quality finishes, indoor/outdoor living areas in a highly sought-after vibrant location - "Air Apartments" St Leonards.
Minutes to St Leonards Station, Forum Plaza & supermarket, buses and restaurants.
* Caesar Stone benchtops and polyurethane cabinetry
* Mirrored splashbacks and European AEG gas appliances, integrated fridge & dishwasher
* Cleverly configured interiors maximize the space
* East & South facing, City skyline & Anzac Bridge views
* Good size bedrooms with mirrored built-ins
* Full height floor to ceiling glass windows
* Seamless wintergarden balconies
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
* LED lights, internal laundry with dryer, NBN and Foxtel wiring
* Bathrooms with floor-to ceiling tiles frameless shower screens.
Applicants must be currently employed as a key worker in the North Sydney local government area, those residing in or with a strong family connection to the North Sydney local government area may be considered.
The rent is discounted from normal market rent under the State Environmental Planning Policy (SEPP) affordable rental housing program. The income limits vary depending on the number of people in the household.
This discounted property is subject to eligibility criteria specified by the NSW Affordable Housing Ministerial Guidelines.
To qualify for this property, you must meet the following eligibility criteria: