Sign Up to receive alerts of new properties in your preferred locations or listing you are eligible for.
BRAND NEW One-bedroom apartments in the heart of Carlingford for key workers.
A number of affordable one-bedroom apartments are available for rent at Gimbawali Place, forseniors on a low to moderate income, or a self-funded retiree.
Our contemporary housing, which boasts views of Sydney, Parramatta and Homebush, offers comfort, convenience and community, and is located minutes away from a variety of shops and a transport options.
Rent starts at $388* per week. Rent is subjected to change.
- Spacious open-plan living room
- Generous bedroom with built-in robes
- Stylish kitchen
- Designer bathroom
- Central courtyard with children’s playground
- Community space with kitchen on ground level
- Communal lounge area of level 4
- Lift access
- Secure building
- Landscaped surrounds
- NBN network available
Inspection Details: By appointment
Contact: 1300 275 227
To be eligible for BaptistCare community housing, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Be a citizen or have permanent residency in Australia
• Be eligible for and on the NSW Housing Register
• Be a resident in NSW
• Have a household income within the income eligibility limits www.facs.nsw.gov.au/download?file=843446
• Not own any assets or property which could reasonably be expected to resolve your housing need (there may be exceptions in certain circumstances)
• Be able to sustain a successful tenancy, with or without support
• If a former tenant of public or community housing, make repayments of any former debts to DCJ Housing or the relevant community housing provider
• The person entering into the tenancy agreement must be 18 years of age or older
*Key worker: Professional that provides and essential service in the community, including child care workers, police officers, health workers, teachers, or nurses.
By appointment only - the AHP to contact you after you've lodged an Application
This discounted property is subject to eligibility criteria specified by the NSW Affordable Housing Ministerial Guidelines.
To qualify for this property, you must meet the following eligibility criteria: